Bodycote is the world’s largest provider of heat treatment and specialist thermal processing services for the titanium industry.
From ingot to finish machined part, Bodycote is here to assist prime titanium manufacturers and their supply chains maintain the highest production standards for quality, safety and efficiency.
As the world’s leading provider of heat treatment and specialist thermal processing services, Bodycote operates an international network of quality accredited facilities, with over 180 locations in 23 countries.
Our unique titanium capabilities:
- Additive manufacturing comprehensive service model – all stages of post-build processing services, including removal from build plate to hot isostatic pressing (HIP) and final heat treatment
- Water quench solution (as cold as 50°F to achieve high strength in titanium)
- Hot or warm forming to near net shape
- Vacuum stress relieve for finish machined parts (up to 130” in length)
- Metallurgical testing and alpha case inspection
- Extensive aerospace approvals including Nadcap and AS9100
The above list of services is intended as an overview and is not exclusive; please contact us to discuss your requirements.